- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Delivering the Goods: Developing a Performance Support Proof of Concept
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Senior Learning Consultant
As a performance support professional, you “get it,” but what if your leadership doesn’t? How do you prove that PS is the way to address a business issue and move your organization toward innovation? This session will review a step-by-step framework for developing a proof of concept and demonstrate several budget-friendly tools you can use to make PS come alive.
Get your leadership on the PS train, and increase your credibility and value to your organization. In this fast-paced session, you will learn how to frame the PS discussion for leadership and apply it to your own challenge. You will view several budget-friendly tools and examples you can use to build your own proof of concept. You will also be invited to share insights and ideas with the group. A dynamic list will be developed as the session unfolds—and beyond.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for developing a PS proof of concept
- About tools for creating the proof of concept
- Ways to use tools to deliver an effective PS proof of concept
- About potential plans that you can apply to your own organization
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Photo-collection sites, curation tools, and other social learning supports.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer