- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Binge Learning in the Streaming Age: Trends, Technologies, and Strategies
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Director, Learning Strategy
Video is eating the Internet. We’re consuming and creating more of it than ever, and 64 percent of consumers identify as binge watchers. But these trends don’t just apply to entertainment content—they’re having a huge impact on learning, and learners’ expectations, too.
In this session, we’ll explore how learning and development professionals can leverage consumer content consumption trends to create powerful and impactful learning experiences. Through examples ranging from surfers in Hawaii to telecom companies in Europe, you will learn how video can amplify the reach of informal learning, empower employees to create and share, and increase retention and engagement. You will also learn how platforms like Netflix and YouTube leverage cloud technologies to create the seamless, frictionless video experiences that users have come to expect in 2016.
In this session, you will learn:
- Learn the key trends and behaviors driving video usage in the consumer world
- Learn how to leverage these trends to create powerful workplace learning experiences
- Come away with practical ideas for piloting video learning at your organization
- Receive a primer on the key video technologies underpinning these experiences
Novice designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mac Laptop and iPhone.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California