Camtasia is a powerful tool for capturing and publishing conceptual videos and procedural demonstrations. But without some guidelines and best practices, it’s all too easy to spend days or weeks creating an ineffective video that is of little use to your audience. Not to mention that your organization increasingly expects your team to build more videos in half the time.
In this session, you will learn a practical, scalable and collaborative approach for quickly capturing and producing professional-looking videos with Camtasia. You will gain insight into increasing a video’s instructional effectiveness while also avoiding common mistakes. You will also gain insights into other productivity and time-saving tips.
In this session, you will learn:
- A standard Camtasia development methodology
- About recording guidelines for different devices
- About the most productive Camtasia editing features
- How to best incorporate zooms and transitions
- How to design and storyboard for your audience
- How to create custom visual effects and animations
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
TechSmith and Camtasia.
Camtasia Studio 8 or later.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join