- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Video Effectively: Ten Tips and Tricks
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
The Nature Conservancy
The impact of video for learning is growing more evident, and its inclusion in traditional eLearning enhances the opportunities to impact performance. Are you ready to add videos to your online learning capabilities but don’t know where to start? This session’s 10 tips and tricks will set you on your way to incorporating video into your training.
In this session, you will learn how video should be used, what successful videos include, and what not to use video for in training. You’ll see specific examples of videos that illustrate the tips and tricks. You will be encouraged to discuss any experiences you’ve had with video, both successful and not, in your training. You’ll leave this session with a better sense of when and how to use video, and with some specific guidelines to help develop your next successful training video.
In this session, you will learn:
- What makes a training video successful
- At least 10 tips for creating training videos
- About peers’ successful or not-so-successful projects and why they worked or didn’t work
- How to incorporate videos into your training
Novice designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Camtasia, Storyline, webcam recordings, and GoAnimate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island