- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Improving Skills with Collaborative Interactive Video
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
VP, Product and Operations
Practice makes perfect. Few would argue with that statement, but how do you provide enough time for ongoing practice and meaningful feedback with time-crunched employees?
In this session, you will learn how a video learning portal enabled with patented video interactivity directly impacts and improves the skills of students and employees. See how, by applying the power of a secure, interactive video portal, student practice is recorded, reviewed, and commented on privately or in peer groups. Learn how video enables subject matter experts to rate, rank, share, and collaborate with learners to both extend the reach of those subject matter experts and provide learners with more opportunity to practice new skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the components of a measurable, collaborative learning environment
- Best practices for improving skills through use of interactive video
- Strategies for connecting, teaching, and maintaining student engagement
- How to combine video-based learning, collaborative sharing, ranking, rating, and reinforcement
Novice managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA