- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Choosing an LMS—Tips, Tricks, and Traps
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
IDIoT in Chief/xAPI Evangelist
Choosing an LMS can be wrought with peril. There are many decisions that go into selecting the system that provides the best fit for your company, and there seem to be no end of things waiting to trip you up on your path to your new system. But if you know what to look for, you can avoid the hazards!
In this session, you’ll learn all the places where you can go wrong in your selection process. From knowing what types of systems are available to knowing the difference between good and bad requirements, we’ll walk through some of the larger mistakes that can get made and how to navigate around them. At the end of the session, you’ll have a better idea of what the LMS vendors need so you can help them help you!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to tell a good requirement from a bad one
- How to tell the difference between a problem with the LMS and a problem with your process
- Why you may want to bring in a consultant, and what consultant you may need
- If an LMS even the right decision for your situation
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Learning management systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects