- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Supporting Adaptive Learning Ecosystems Using the xAPI
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Innovation Coach + Chief Customer Success Officer
The Experience API and emerging technologies afford organizations the opportunity to create adaptive learning ecosystems of functionality to support learners. Designing learning ecosystems and adaptive systems requires a shift in design approaches. While the Experience API can provide common tracking similar to SCORM for a learning management system, it really extends the ability to collect data with value between systems. This intersystem data value, combined with new design approaches, unlocks a number of use cases.
In this session, you will explore design approaches and models for ecosystems and adaptive systems. Key use cases will be defined and explored in detail. Additionally, you will learn about a case study that shows measurable efficiency of adaptive learning. You will learn about open-source technologies in a reference-adaptive learning ecosystem to enable exploration of practical examples. Finally, you will explore data that shows efficiency of adaptation in both individual and group settings.
In this session, you will learn:
- Design approaches for ecosystems using the xAPI
- The fundamental use cases that can be produced in an adaptive learning ecosystem
- Approaches to define value in learning ecosystems
- Open-source example tools and technologies you can use for your own ecosystem pilots
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA