- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
UX for eLearning: Designing the Learner Experience
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Implementing a great user experience is critical for designing the optimal learning experience and requires the content developer to think from the perspective of the learner. There is much research on user experience (UX) available and bad practices still in circulation. Identifying what works and what doesn’t is a task worth undertaking.
In this session, you will learn basic UX best practices that can be implemented in your organization to enhance the learner experience and aid learner retention. You will see examples of good and bad learning experiences so that eLearning content developers can see useful design patterns and interactive elements that can aid learning retention and make your eLearning courses an enjoyable experience. Finally, we will discuss how the proliferation of mobile devices affects the learning experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- Important design patterns that aid in learning retention
- Why user-centered design is important for eLearning
- How the proliferation of mobile devices affects learning experiences
- How to design an awesome user experience
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
User-centered design, UX, HTML5, responsive design.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA