Most often an eLearning program will suffer from poor graphics and design, regardless of how well written it is. Poor design reflects negatively on your company, your products, and your professionalism. Design can impact how content is received and how information is trusted. And many times an organization does not have a professionally trained designer on hand to tackle these issues.
In this session you will gain knowledge on how to immediately improve the look of your eLearning content and come to understand the importance of good graphic design that you will be able to implement immediately.
You will learn some simple ways you can drastically improve the look of your eLearning materials. You will get tips on how font selection and the use of typeface can alter the appearance of your content. The session teaches you easy-to-follow techniques on image optimization and tricks on using stock graphics effectively.
In this session, you will learn:
- Professional methods of using typeface
- How to optimize images for your content so they look perfect every time
- How to find and use stock graphics to give your content the most professional look
- The difference between various image file types and raster and vector images
- User-friendly, inexpensive programs to help your graphic design capabilities
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers. Attendees should have a good working knowledge of basic computer programs and be familiar with formatting documents and working with fonts and images.
discussed in this session:
Common tools for effective graphic design, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join