- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Designing and Building My First Game with GameSalad
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Sealworks Interactive Studios
The power of games for learning is well documented, yet the thought of undertaking the design and development building of a game seems overwhelming due to the perceived cost and hours to learn how to do it. The time and the energy just seem too large of a barrier.
In this session, you will learn how to get started with designing and building your first mobile game and understand game design principles. You’ll learn about the tools and environment, and you will use GameSalad to create dynamic, drag-and-drop game-based content that you can test and play within your own browser or on a mobile device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design and build your first game
- How to understand the app and environment and how to create a game using drag-and-drop programming techniques
- What is required to create an app for a mobile environment
- How to build a game and leave with the core knowledge to get started and demonstrate to your team and organization
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
GameSalad, Photoshop, PowerPoint, HTML5.
Mac or Windows laptop. Download free GameSalad.com app to participate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library