- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Devices and Apps Meet the Classroom
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Associate Curriculum Developer
More and more companies are creating mobile strategies and mobile applications to integrate with their existing businesses. Training groups are being tasked with getting users up-to-speed on mobile applications and are facing unique challenges with incorporating mobile devices and applications into the traditional classroom setting.
In this session you will examine a case study based on Salesforce’s new mobile-first strategy. You will explore how the Salesforce University curriculum development team needed to rapidly develop training for newly introduced mobile products and quickly integrate the company’s new mobile strategy and products into their entire existing instructor-led curriculum. You will discuss the issues the team faced, the pitfalls they encountered, and the successful techniques they developed in addressing this challenge.
In this session, you will learn:
- Multiple methods of incorporating mobile applications in a classroom setting
- How to handle logistical considerations and pitfalls of mobile devices in the classroom
- How to execute BYOD strategies in the materials and the classroom
- How to ramp or train instructors on utilizing mobile devices for classroom presentations
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
iOS phones and tablets; Android phones and tablets; Salesforce and its corresponding mobile applications; and mobile device screen projection in the classroom.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer