- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Rapid-fire Tips for Effective Mobile Learning Development
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Mobile learning is slowly working its way into enterprise training curriculums and blended learning strategies. As mLearning emerges from its nascent phase and becomes more common, designers, developers, and managers need practical advice and tips on how to get the work done.
In this session, you will explore a surplus of practical tips and advice on how to produce mobile learning for the enterprise. You will explore rapid development tools, user interface design, metrics and analytics, user experience considerations, instructional design, and MDM/MAM options. In addition, you will gain knowledge of what is working and what has resulted in poor user experiences. You will walk away with realistic expectations of how you can produce mobile learning for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- Practical strategies for mobile learning implementation
- Tips for intuitive mLearning interface design
- The importance of understanding user context
- How to leverage the unique affordances of mobile devices, such as geolocation
- How social collaboration plays a role in mobile learning
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA