- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Creating Location-aware Courses for a Global Workforce
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Senior Learning Evangelist
The ability to customize the content for learners is the best tool in the hands of eLearning authors. Learning is better when you can customize the learning experience based on learner choices, responses, specialization, and scores achieved in a quiz. It would be even better if they have the ability to serve content to learners based on their location.
In this session, you will explore multiple ways of creating a location-aware course. You will learn how to utilize the GPS capabilities of mobile devices to deliver timely, location-aware content to learners using Adobe Captivate 8. You will also see how to create courses and assessments that require learners to be at a particular geo-location to mark it as complete. You will leave this session understanding why customizing content based on learners’ location-based needs is a boon in the hands of mLearning authors.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the geolocation variable in Adobe Captivate 8
- How to create location-aware courses using the geolocation variable and advanced actions in Adobe Captivate 8
- How to create location-based assessments
- Best practices and examples of location-aware courses
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 8, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
Adobe Captivate 8.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA