- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Current Trends in Workplace Learning
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Allison Rossett & Associates
Mobile is one of the biggest trends in workplace learning. But mobile what, exactly? Pinpointing exactly what mobile means in the context of your organization isn’t easy. You also need to answer the why of mobile. To do that, you need to view mobile in the context of all the current trends in workplace learning.
In this session you will explore the current trends in workplace learning and discuss where mobile fits into that context. You will examine examples and engage in a conversation about what’s emerging in light of stunning data on the dominance and lasting power of instructor-led programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- About trends affecting the future of workplace learning
- From examples of the trends in practice
- Forces that create barriers to execution
- Strategies to unleash the potential of new opportunities
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Various technologies in the context of workplace learning trends.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island