As the use of mobile devices is increasing, individuals have access to information anytime and anywhere to perform authentic activities in the context of learning. This provides the opportunity to bring education to any location, without the need to physically move to an academic institution or training facility.
In this session you will explore some of the best practices and techniques to use for mLearning in distance education. You will discuss effective ways of designing mobile learning experiences that can enhance distance learning, approaches providing different, more flexible ways to offer distance education, facilitating a complete education and training experience regardless of location or time.
In this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for delivering flexible, effective education/training
- How ease of use affects learning
- Considerations for content availability on mobile devices
- How collaborative learning is enhanced through mLearning
- How using change management methodology increases the success of the implementation of mLearning
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join