- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Smashing Sales Quotas with Mobile-enabled Coaching
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
Sales coaching is receiving a lot of attention these days, because research indicates that it can greatly increase revenue and reduce inefficiencies in the sales process. But sales coaching is about a lot more than just providing support and guidance to sales reps. There are strategies and frameworks required to achieve real success, and there is mobile technology available to help make it happen. All of this might seem overwhelming, but it does not have to be.
In this session you will explore how to build a sales coaching strategy and implement it effectively in a mobile world. You will walk through the key components of sales coaching and learn specific tactics you can use to help take sales reps through the development process, greatly increasing their chances for success. You will examine actionable information you can use to increase your sales coaching effectiveness and learn how to do it within the context of a mobile environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- The coaching process for developing sales reps in a mobile world
- Applicable frameworks for facilitating coaching
- The key features and requirements for building a mobile coaching environment
- How to build a business case for mobile coaching within your organization
Novice to advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
Tablets and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer