- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Reuse, Recycle, Reduce: Save Time and Money with a Reusable Content Strategy
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 27, 2015
Chris Van Wingerden
Sr VP Learning Solutions
dominKnow Learning Systems
The merits of a reusable learning object strategy have been widely discussed, but less time has been spent exploring the significant savings in time, money, and development effort that can be derived from a broader “reusable content strategy.” Taking full advantage of an organization’s content, media, and other learning assets is critical if today’s learning organizations are to remain relevant and nimble.
In this session you will explore the key components of a “reusable content strategy” and offer practical tips and advice for implementing one in your organization. You will examine the tools and processes for creating, managing, and maintaining learning content and media for optimal use and re-use across your organization. You will analyze real-world examples so you can learn what processes best suit your organization and its needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- The key components of a reusable content strategy
- How several organizations are managing learning assets to ensure their employees have the right content at the right time
- Seven strategies for managing learning assets that can be quickly embedded into your learning development processes
- Tools and processes for creating, managing, and maintaining learning assets for optimal use and re-use
Novice to advanced project managers and managers.
discussed in this session:
Learning applications on Mac and PC desktops and iOS and Android devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island