- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Connected, Staying Current: 10 Activities for Effective PKM
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Director of Event Programming
The Learning Guild
Being a learning professional we are constantly flooded with blog posts, web and print articles, webinars, Twitter feeds, new books and journals to read, and it goes on and on. Trying to keep up with all that you should know, want to know, and don’t even know you want to know is a daunting task. This session aims to help the participant come away with solid tips and tools to help manage the flood of information.
This session will provide practical tips, tools, and solutions that anyone can use to enhance and improve their personal knowledge management (PKM) systems, strategy, and networking relationships.
In this session, you will learn:
- To identify specific tools and techniques to improve your personal knowledge management strategy
- How to build relationships with the right people to help expand your personal learning
- How to find the fringe topics to help expand your personal learning objectives and discover new ones
- How to evaluate and continually refine your PKM skills
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Presentation on a laptop, room with a web connection for sharing online resources with the audience.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island