- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Blending Mobile and Manager Action to Execute a Sales Strategy
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Grainger was seeking a way to get a safety message to customers via the sales force without the training impacting face time. But, how do you train 3,000 plus salespeople to enhance their selling approach and deliver this new message to thousands of customers in a consistent fashion, in a compressed time frame, and with limited time away from selling? The answer was simple—deploy a next-generation blended-learning program delivered just-in-time to an on-the-go workforce.
In this case-study session, you will learn how Grainger implemented an enterprise mobile-learning platform for the sales force while concurrently developing content to teach them key new messaging to increase their sales. You will examine both the learning-professional and business-partner perspectives on how the overall program was planned, implemented, and supported in the age of myriad mobile challenges like security, authentication, integration, and private app stores. You will discover how they combined the basic building blocks of content in fresh new ways to make them easier to consume, understand, and share with customers while working in motion.
In this session, you will learn:
- A blended approach using mobile
- How to address the roadblocks to such a large undertaking
- A beginning-to-end perspective on working with business partners and the learning area to create a blended approach
- Insights on how we engaged leaders at all levels to make the program a success
- The tools used to make the content mobile and the tools provided to the managers to support the program
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Microsoft Office Professional, GoMoLearning’s GoMo2 responsive-authoring platform, Articulate Storyline, and OnPoint Digital’s CellCast Solution along with Apple iOS devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects