- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ten Things eLearning Developers Can Learn from Software Developers
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Director of Product Development
Modern eLearning courses are technology solutions developed and implemented using many of the same techniques and tools that software developers use. Both share similar challenges: subject matter experts to navigate, aggressive deadlines to manage, assorted files and assets to organize, and an integrated approach to delivery, accounting for various hosting and browsing systems plus ongoing user support.
In this session you will examine the common evolution of eLearning and software development. Specifically you will explore techniques, agile processes, and best practices from the software development world that can be directly applied to your work. You will leave this session able to streamline your eLearning development and strengthen the quality of the solutions you produce.
In this session, you will learn:
- Tools for managing project communication, assets, and schedules
- Techniques for satisfying stakeholders
- Agile development and delivery practices that can be applied immediately
- Quality control practices to support robust delivery
Novice to advanced developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA