- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Data Privacy in Learning: Content and Character
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Lead Functional Consultant
Data privacy is an issue that is rising in importance around the globe. As more examples of privacy violations are becoming public, the need for learning professionals to focus on data privacy increases. However, most learning professionals have never really put much thought into data privacy or how privacy factors into our design and development.
In this session you will explore two key areas of concern for data privacy in learning. You will examine the importance of learner data, and how companies control how learner data is being used. You will also discuss the increasing frequency in which organizations are extending their content development to SMEs, and the increased risk that places on protecting data in materials. You will leave this session able to assess your own organization’s possible risks, and how to reduce them.
In this session, you will learn:
- How your training materials may be putting you at risk for privacy infringement
- Steps that other companies are taking to minimize risk
- How to create governance around data
- How to manage SME-produced content without being Big Brother
Novice designers, managers, and directors.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects