- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Designing a Virtual Mobile World: A Case Study
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Instructional designers are increasingly faced with projects that have a mobile component. In many cases the projects are presented before the design team has the requisite knowledge and skills to design mobile learning. In situations like this, it’s challenging for organizations and professionals to know where to begin.
In this session participants will explore a case study to see the lessons learned from an organization that has walked this path in the process of designing a virtual mobile world. You will learn where to start when being asked to develop your first mobile solution, and will discover the tools that are available and the process used to vet them. You will learn the important considerations that must be factored into mobile projects. You will leave this session with tips and workflows that will prepare you to confidently tackle mobile projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design mobile solutions (workflow)
- What skills/roles are needed for mobile projects
- Lessons from a case study on designing a virtual mobile world
- How to break down a large project vision into manageable but scalable design goals and objectives
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Browser-based responsive design, iOS, Android, and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects