- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Reaching and Teaching Employees in a 24/7 Connected World
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
VP of Marketing
In order to develop a learning strategy that responds to the rapidly evolving world, learning professionals need to look at the business environment differently. On the one hand, the traditional business needs of the organization will continue to be critical and must be served. On the other hand, the next generation of learning strategies must place equal importance on the actual performance and learning needs of employees. Future learning strategies will look different, be delivered differently, and be led by a new breed of learning professional.
In this session, you will learn what core elements you need to include in learning strategies to keep up with the evolution of business. You will explore content strategy, delivery to mLearning and social learning platforms, and an expanded set of competencies that tomorrow’s learning professionals will require. You will leave this session prepared to develop a comprehensive learning strategy that takes into account the evolving nature of business and work.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to develop a next-generation learning strategy for your organization
- The importance of and how to build a content strategy
- How to incorporate mobile learning into your next-generation learning strategy
- A new competency model for learning professionals
Intermediate managers and directors with a baseline understanding of learning strategy.
Technology discussed in this session:
Mobile learning, video (short form) training, and social learning.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA