How often has someone approached you and asked something like, “How much would it cost to build an online course?” or “How much does it cost to build a mobile app?” These questions are very hard to answer and change based on each project, client, and scenario. However, there are some guidelines that can help lead you through this process.
In this session participants will learn from basic development ratios that will help you calculate the costs associated with mLearning. You will analyze the costs of video, audio, animation, and 3-D animations as used in learning applications. You will compare general web app costs against the costs of native apps, and will review top tools used to reduce the workflow. While there is no absolute single formula that fits all, this session will provide participants with guidelines that can be used to help estimate the costs of a project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to estimate the cost of a simple static website
- How to estimate the cost of a dynamic website
- How to estimate the cost of simple mLearning course
- How to estimate the cost of a good quality video production
- How to estimate the cost of 2-D and 3-D animation
- Access development ratios for a variety of products
Novice to advanced project managers, and managers with basic project management skills.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join