- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Engaging Volunteer Education on Any Device
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Executive Director, Wavicle for Nonprofits
Nonprofit organizations often have many thousands of volunteers. While mobile learning and performance support have a great deal of potential, they also come with some hurdles. Most nonprofits shy away from digital engagement because of the need for huge amounts of dynamic content and the requirement for volunteers to bring their own devices.
In this session participants will learn how nonprofits can speed up the process of getting connected to volunteers via the cloud and by utilizing new technologies like Ruby on Rails and HTML5. You will also explore how nonprofit organizations can deliver a digitized version of existing or new course content. Participants will leave this session with an understanding of how you too can provide a meaningful and measurable mobile training experience that scales for a growing workforce, and yet minimizes the impact on your budget.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why connecting with thousands of volunteers is now possible and easy
- How volunteers can use any device to be trained
- The value of game-based learning
- How training can be created and curated by subject matter experts without the need for expensive course designers
Novice project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Cloud-based eLearning platform that supports any media and content and renders that content into games.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California