- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Can Serious eLearning be Delivered on a Mobile Device?
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Chief Strategy Officer
There is a popular myth in our industry: that courses do not belong on a mobile phone and that only performance support can be successfully delivered to mobile. This session will disprove this popular belief.
Participants in this session will analyze several award-winning eLearning courses to identify their critical components—specifically the components necessary for behavior change. Using a successful course as a starting point, you will reimagine a new mobile interface and sketch a new design for the same topic. With these sketches in hand, you will be able to compare your own designs to a set of downloadable examples of serious eLearning solutions for tablets and mobile phones on the same content.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify the critical learning components for behavior change
- Techniques for sketching a learning user interface for a mobile device
- Techniques for iterative design
- Mobile learning design techniques for your own serious eLearning course
Novice, intermediate, and advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
iOS, Android, Mac, and PC.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects