- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Interactive Video for Mobile Delivery
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Learning Architect - Digital Technologies
American Tire Distributors (ATD)
Video has long been respected as a great tool for training, but has often been dismissed due to costs. That is changing, and a dramatic drop in production costs and a wide array of YouTube-framework solutions has accelerated the role of video in corporate training. The challenge for eLearning developers is to move beyond traditional linear experiences and incorporate engaging interactions on top of traditional video.
In this session you will learn how to use HTML5 interactive-video frameworks to add to your learners’ mobile devices experience. You will review the planning process for interactive video including the available interaction types. You will also explore how you must modify the traditional video storyboarding process to accommodate the additional features present in a mobile environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- The planning process for interactive video
- Considerations for mobile delivery
- About the HTML5 video tag
- How to implement an interactive video framework
- Student training with interactive video interactions
Novice and intermediate designers and developers with a working knowledge of video production or a working knowledge of eLearning development.
discussed in this session:
HTML5 video, mobile UX design, and interactive video frameworks.
A laptop with Internet connectivity.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer