- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Be Inspired to Innovate Despite Seemingly Endless Constraints
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
Senior Instructional Solutions Developer
This learning story is typical to many systems-training projects: the kinks weren’t worked out until the training was about to launch, the SMEs wanted to show every click and drop-down list, and the development time only allowed for using rapid development strategies and tools. In addition to the systems training, there was a large change-management piece that streamlined and standardized JetBlue’s procurement process from sourcing to invoicing.
Participants in this case study session will walk through the consulting, decision-making, and development of the eLearning program and support site for BizSense, JetBlue’s new procurement processes and system. This project shows the importance of good instructional and graphic design and how together they can reduce barriers. You’ll also get strategies and the lessons learned in partnering with clients to enlist them to successfully co-develop training.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to be creative when faced with seemingly dull projects
- How simple yet sophisticated graphics can simplify complexity
- How to stay inspired and get out of the development-tool rut
- How to coach and enlist SMEs to co-develop and enable you to add more value
Designers and developers. No specific knowledge is required.
Technology discussed in this session:
Articulate Presenter and Engage.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer