- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Learning as a Strategic Force
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Sr. Director of Learning & Development, Learning@Cisco
With the evolution of the Internet, learners’ expectations for how they are engaged by learning are changing. Employees are more connected than ever, providing a useful platform for insertion of learning and performance supporting services. This session describes some of these changes and the challenges that are affecting the evolution of learning and what Cisco is doing to address these issues.
Participants in this session will learn how Cisco is acting as a change agent to bring new and innovative learning products to address its evolving market demands and how Cisco is changing its own learning strategy to increase the effectiveness of its learning products.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Cisco is evolving its own learning strategy to meet the diverse needs of its customers
- How Cisco has evolved its mobile learning strategy to include performance support
- How Cisco is evolving its learning products to support just in time learner needs
Novice and intermediate training professionals.
Technology discussed in this session:
Cisco M-Learning Test and Study App—iPad or iPhone, Cisco Learning Space—iPad or Mac/PC, and Cisco E-Learning for ICND1/2—iPad, Android or Mac/PC.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA