- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
OMG!—I Got a Budget for a Multimedia Studio: A How-to on Building It
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Product Line Director
What would you do if someone dropped a budget in your lap to update your multimedia hardware and software? Some companies are doing exactly that, because doing projects in-house is much cheaper than outsourcing locally. So you’ve got a challenge—you’ve got to set up a studio.
In this session, participants will learn how to outfit a multimedia studio: you’ll learn what to buy and what to build, when to buy and when to wait, and what hardware you should avoid and why. You’ll discover the IT ripples that a multimedia studio for Internet broadcasting causes in a company, the big-ticket items that are actually worth the money, and the little-ticket items you can’t live without. This is a discussion-oriented session, so bring your questions and your answers and share what you know with the other participants.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to make choices on multimedia equipment and software
- The safety issues to be aware of
- How to avoid common mistakes
- The unavoidable process and procedure issues
- About templates, processes, and project management tips
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island