- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Strategies for Creating Award-winning Programs for Competitive Edge
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 14, 2013
Director, Nuance University
When Nuance’s CEO announced he wanted an innovation program to help retain the company’s best engineers, grow their careers, and keep the company ahead of the competition, he also said that he didn’t want the program to be expensive … so his employees built it themselves. Building a new program from scratch is a daunting task—and striving to make it best-of-breed can seem impossible at times.
Participants in this case-study session will learn about the research, the internal and external collaboration, and other factors that went into Nuance’s solution, and you’ll gain insights in building a solid new program.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to work with senior leaders to define the program focus and goals and get their true commitment
- How to align industry best practice with your organization’s realities
- How to sell your plan at all levels
- How to use internal experts to define a technical competency model
- How to align custom content, action learning, partner resources, and external expertise into a cohesive program
- How to show the value of your program through meaningful metrics
Intermediate professionals who are comfortable with the basics of implementing organizational programs.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects