- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Utilize Mobile Learning Effectively Throughout the Cloud
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - November 2, 2012
Director, Future and Emerging Technologies
Moving Knowledge, Inc.
The increasing sociability and mobility of our workforce, the burgeoning distribution of Smartphones and tablets, and the widespread shift towards cloud computing across the enterprise is impacting the way that organizations think about learning, performance, and engagement. It’s our responsibility, as innovative eLearning professionals, to design for the needs of this changing learning ecosystem.
Participants in this session will examine key mobile and social learning trends, instructional design considerations, and technologies that are emerging to meet the challenges and changes of today and tomorrow. Learn how to design mLearning content in the cloud to enable quicker distribution, sharing, and collaboration of resources. Discover ways of integrating mLearning with other training initiatives that make the most sense. See how companies such as Google, Avon, and Johnson & Johnson are delivering value through advanced learning design and content. Explore mLearning’s intersection with social media, social gaming, gamification, simulations, virtual worlds … and more.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to think differently about mLearning instructional design
- Results of real-world projects and examples in industry, healthcare, academia, and the military
- Techniques for deploying content in cloud-computing environments
Novice. No prior knowledge or experience needed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer