This session provides a roadmap for instructional designers who wish to take their eLearning designs to the next level with advanced media techniques. Participants will learn the workflow for creating flexible and engaging instructional media using free, public-domain 3-D models; Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) video; and advanced features of Photoshop CS6, Premiere Pro CS6 and Captivate 6. You will learn how each step in the workflow translates to the finished eLearning project and get tips for using the featured techniques in your own projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add supporting graphics to video content
- Tips for using Google’s 3-D Warehouse
- How to import and modify 3-D models in Photoshop CS6
- How to export media for Captivate interactions
- How to use Photoshop CS6 for basic video-editing needs
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join