- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile for Leader Development? Is that Even Possible?
mLearnCon 2012 - June 20, 2012
Allison Rossett & Associates
Just about every study shows that organizations are concerned about leadership and leaders. Millions of dollars are spent on leader development, with endless skepticism as to whether it makes much difference. What of mobile learning for leader development? Is it as crazy as one friend said it was?
It's not at all crazy. Session participants will see actual mobile apps for leader development and for exploring the possibilities. You will tour apps and see demonstrations of the difference it can make.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to think differently about leader and manager development to make using mobile sensible
- About an array of apps devoted to leaders and managers
- Criteria for considering when and how mobile might contribute to soft skills
- Ways to execute on mobile for leader development
Audience: Intermediate designers, project managers, managers, directors, and executives concerned about leader and manager development. Participants should be familiar with mobile learning and mobile performance support.
Technology discussed in this session: Various apps.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island