- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Performance Support for Maintenance Crews
mLearnCon 2012 - June 21, 2012
Learning Technology Consultant
Coast Guard maintenance crews are responsible for carrying out and tracking completion of hundreds of different maintenance procedures for a given asset. This is currently a paper-based process with no automatic integration to management systems.
In this case-study session, participants will discuss a pilot project to port procedures to a content-managed mobile platform, which allows for easier updates to procedure content and for automatic data capture as maintenance is performed and signed-off on.
In this session, you will learn:
- Content structure and tagging strategies for mobile performance support
- Mobile interface design practices
- Data-collection and integration strategies for maintenance crew management
- Methods for integrating performance data with management and tracking systems
Technology discussed in this session: Learning Content Management Systems, a mobile synch application for disconnected deployment and activity tracking, and a mobile maintenance support and tracking application.
Audience: Novice designers, developers, and managers who have some knowledge of instructional design and performance support systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer