- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Simple Tips for Effective and Engaging eLearning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 22, 2012
Chief Learning Architect
There's lots of talk about how to build eLearning, but the reality is that many people still struggle with doing more than linear, click-and-read courses.
Session participants will learn the basic framework for building effective and interactive eLearning. You will learn to think about your courses in a different way and go from information dump to courses that engage the learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- There's not just one course type
- How to build courses for the adult learner
- What role visual and Ul design plays in the course
- How to develop instructional design strategies that speed up production
Audience: Novice to intermediate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer