- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Captivate to Create Meaningful Interaction
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 23, 2012
Instructional Design Coordinator
eLearning Instructional Design Coordinator
Online learning still has a bad reputation within many organizations due to the lack of interaction. Page-turners, or “Next” types of interaction, are not engaging and will not return the learning outcomes you most likely have set for your education programs. All instructional designers need to create education on a tight timeline, and most organizations end up with a lot of content online with little connection to actual learning.
Session participants will learn how to using Captivate 5's variables and layering interaction to achieve connecting content. You’ll learn to quickly and easily maximize learning outcomes using Adobe Captivate 5's easy variable developer and layering content.
In this session, you will learn:
- Adobe Captivate 5’s variable abilities
- The steps to creating a variable
- The steps to layering variables to create more in-depth interaction
- Accessible resources to assist with development
Audience: Novice-to-intermediate participants who want to learn tips for using Captivate to build interactivity into their courses.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects