- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Art of the Flip: How Flipped Video Enhances Training and Onboarding
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 | 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time
After a decade of proving its value within higher education, the “Flipped Classroom” model debuted in the workplace in 2019. Since then, however, organizations have quickly adapted to using real-time video conferencing tools like Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeetings, particularly in the areas of training and employee onboarding. How then, should organizations be using a flipped classroom approach in today's environment?
Join Panopto’s Dalnaz Hasan for a holistic overview of the flipped classroom that will illuminate a myriad of ways to successfully “flip" your learning and development programs. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How flipped learning rearranges the structure of virtual and traditional classroom trainings
- The science behind why more L&D teams are making the flip
- Tips for creating and distributing pre-class lecture videos
- Ways to incent employees to complete their pre-class work
- How other organizations used flipped learning to their benefit
Check the consent box for Panopto below to receive their free How to enhance your social learning initiatives with video white paper.
This white paper discusses the importance of implementing a social learning culture at your organization and the positive impact it can have on employee engagement, training, and retention. It also shares a few tips to get you started.