- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Engaging Learners with Video: Passive and Active Engagement Strategies
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 | 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time
This webinar showcases one of the best-rated, most popular sessions, speakers, or topics from DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo, now available to all through this special online presentation.
Free Webinar, eLearning Guild Membership Not Required
What does engagement look like? How do creators build engagement into their videos? This session will look at two types of engagement strategies: passive and active.
During this session, you’ll review what passive and active engagement are, and you’ll explore multiple engagement strategies and their impact on video outcomes. Both sets of strategies are important and will allow the content creators to impact outcomes. You’ll also learn why and when you can use these strategies for the greatest impact, and other tips to make impactful videos. Examples will be provided.
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategies to create more engaging videos, using both passive and active engagement techniques
- How to draw from a variety of engagement ideas to enhance the videos you create to foster better outcomes
- How to make videos more interactive to enhance engagement
- How to overcome some of the obstacles to engagement
Learning & Video Ambassador