- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Try Content Engineering with LMS!
Webinars - April 20, 2022
Streamed live from Learning Solutions 2022 Conference & Expo
Content Engineering has been totally ignored in the LMS system. Content development teams struggle with Elearning source file version management and sharing between team members becomes a problem. Existing SCORM / Elearning are of large size due to overloaded multimedia, LMS admin and end users (loading time) bears the brunt of the bloated modules. So far LMS does not provide any support. Legacy SCORM / Elearning requires quick changes in the multimedia, in some of the cases the source file may not be present, or the time and cost cycle for getting the change is not viable. For simple content authoring, currently one needs to learn an authoring tool, one need not become a content developer, there should be a lowering of the bar.
Attendees will learn how LMS can be used as a content engineering tool with development, sharing, optimization and editing capabilities. These capabilities significantly decrease cost, and implementation time of any learning program, including:
- Legacy SCORM multimedia files are edited without source files.
- Large size SCORMs are easily compressed (3x - 10x) directly within the LMS
- Elearning development teams can manage published Elearnings as well as source files (such as as .story, .cp, etc) with revision control.
- Bytecasting LMS instance can be setup in under 5 minutes.
- Inbuilt authoring is used by Subject Matter Experts (SME) and influencers without content authoring skills. And they can create different types of content: multimedia, assessment, Augmented Reality, etc.
Content Engineering Platform
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island