- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Support a Hybrid Workforce
Webinars - October 28, 2021
We are at an inflection point in how most people experience work. The choice of remote working versus bouncing back into the office is the wrong debate. Instead, we should see flexibility and adaptability as core characteristics of a successful organization operating in a world of exponential change. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to redesign work. So, what steps can you take NOW to prepare your people and organization for the major changes ahead?
Join Lars Hyland, Chief Learning Officer at Totara as he discusses how you can prepare now for the shift to hybrid work.
Learn how to:
- Spot opportunities to address the widening skills gaps
- Build flexible, adaptable people who can perform well in the face of constant change
- Design action learning experiences that foster positive employee collaboration
- Use data smartly to identify where learning and development can make the most impact
- Offer the best possible employee experience to retain and maintain high-performing people
- Align learning, engagement and performance management practices to deliver a congruent, friction-free workplace
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Specialist, Sr. (Instructional Design)
Clinton, MS; New Orleans, LA; Little Rock, AR; Beaumont, TX
- Instructional Designer
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Online Learning Content Specialist
Chesapeake, VA, USA
- e-Learning Design and Development Specialist
- Senior Instructional Designer