- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Learning Will be Changed Forever: THE Five Essentials of Learning in the New World of Work
Webinars - July 29, 2020
Director of Product Marketing & Strategy
The COVID-19 pandemic changed everything. Companies all over the world are fighting to restore their business performance while keeping their employees and customers safe. With over 20 years’ experience working with companies such as McDonalds, Allstate, Abbott Labs, and top industry analysts in the learning space, Chris Tratar will share the latest observations and thinking from Inkling, industry analysts and Fortune 500 customers on how corporate learning will be changed forever.
In this new world of work, old learning processes, systems and policies won’t work. You need new and innovative ways of communicating, training and updating your workforce to navigate changing conditions, while trying to get your business back up to speed. In this webcast you will learn about the 5 essentials of learning in the new world of work. Post pandemic, learners and learning teams will need:
- Trust—One single source of truth for corporate learning and knowledge.
- Access—Anytime, anywhere access to learning on any device.
- Speed—Ability to quickly and collaboratively create and update learning materials.
- Relevance—A shift to new types of learning formats from ILT, VILT and eLearning.
- Adoption—Provide learning systems and tools employees want to use.
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Instructional Designer
- Training System Administrator
Topeka, Kansas Remote work considered
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- Instructional Designer
- Program Development Manager/Instructional Designer