- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Prepare and Mobilize Your Workforce Your Workforce for Successful Re-Entry
Webinars - July 22, 2020
VP of Learning and Brand Success
But what are the skills, competencies, and knowledge gaps that need to be filled? And, how can L&D teams work quickly to prepare, adapt, and mobilize employees to drive operational and process change while developing an agile learning culture as the business continuously evolves?
Join Matthew Brown, VP of Learning and Brand Success at Schoox, as he walks you through strategic ways organizations can effectively re-open so that employees re-enter with the right skills and competencies aligned to company goals and outcomes.
- Understand how change management can support a successful reopening/reentry
- Identify the critical role L&D plays in ushering in short-and-long-term change and how to tap into their talents
- Identify vital employee skills and competencies necessary for re-opening and re-entry
- Effectively facilitate short term change while mobilizing your workforce for long-term agility
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Instructional Designer
- Training System Administrator
Topeka, Kansas Remote work considered
- Epic Principal Instructional Designer/ Trainer
- Instructional Designer
- Program Development Manager/Instructional Designer