- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Scale Up Training, Not Cost, With VR
Webinars - June 24, 2020
Professor in Educational Informatics
In this webinar, we’ll explore how you can use virtual reality to provide your learners a realistic training experience without blowing your budget. Jeff Gordon, Professor in Educational Informatics at Vanderbilt University, and John Blackmon, CTO of eLearning Brothers, will share how Vanderbilt University was able to use a virtual reality application to put learners in a position to use the actual ultrasound machine with increased efficiency, safety, and knowledge in ultrasound interpretation.
The session will also cover the design process for interactive VR scenarios, the appropriate filming techniques and technology, and the actual building process for creating an immersive scenario from raw footage.
- What subject matter lends itself to development in a VR environment
- The value VR offers over other eLearning methodologies
- Common issues when creating content for VR
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer