- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Upskill Your Remote Workforce with "Learning in the Flow of Work"
Webinars - April 30, 2020
Business Analyst and Systems Trainer
Farm Credit Bank of Texas
Head of Product
Delivering continuous training and knowledge to employees has always been a key challenge for L&D leaders. That challenge has only become bigger now with the employees of most organizations working remotely from their homes owing to the global pandemic.
The key questions to ponder today are:
- How do you train your employees and reinforce knowledge to drive retention during these unprecedented times?
- How do you do this without distracting them or pulling them away from their work environment?
Join Kapil Jaiswal, Head of Product at Whatfix, and Andrew Hoskins, Business Analyst and Systems Trainer at Farm Credit Bank of Texas as they talk about how you can re-imagine learning delivery to a remote workforce.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer