- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Secrets For Using Video To Flip Your Employee Training, Onboarding, And More
Webinars - February 27, 2020
Head of Product Evangelism
Have you heard? The latest buzz in employee training is turning the traditional classroom teaching structure on its head.
After a decade of proving its worth in higher education, the “Flipped Classroom” has finally come to the workplace. But as organizations begin to embrace the flipped learning model for employee development, the first questions are often practical — how does it work, and where to begin?
To give you a head start — and get you thinking about ways you can
make the flip in your own learning and development programs — be sure to
join Panopto’s Dave Dumler for this top-to-bottom review of the flipped
classroom. You’ll learn:
- How flipped learning rearranges the structure of the traditional classroom
- The numbers behind why more and more L&D teams are making the flip
- Tips for how to create and distribute pre-class lecture videos
- Ideas for what you can do with all your newly-opened in-class time.
- And real flipped learning use cases from other organizations
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer- Software
- SME/eLearning Industry Writer: LMS/LXP/Authoring tools
- Digital Learning Technologist
Buffalo, New York (Remote)
- Course Developer
- Manager of eLearning
Rockville, MD, United States