- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Challenges and Best Practices When Setting Up an LMS for a Global Enterprise
White papers - January 25, 2018
by Susan Jacobs with Varun Bihani and John Leh
Setting up a new learning management system for a global enterprise used to be a long, laborious process. Although the process today is far more streamlined, those tasked with deploying a new LMS must be aware of how to manage common obstacles in order to see success.
This paper, Challenges and Best Practices When Setting Up an LMS for a Global Enterprise, by Susan Jacobs with Varun Bihani and John Leh, discusses some of the challenges typically associated with setting up an LMS for a global enterprise. You will gain insight on:
- How to get buy-in from a variety of stakeholders
- How to promote a new learning solution internally
- The role IT should play in setting up a new LMS
- Some best practices for controlling costs, sourcing content, creating functional reports, and establishing multi-tenant learning
- And even more!
Download this complimentary paper and discover how you can overcome common LMS hurdles to successfully manage your projects and drive real business results!
Back to Library