- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Managers Can Support a Remote Workforce
May 8, 2020
by Susan Jacobs
During times of change, managers must readjust their leadership skills to accommodate the needs of their workers. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we now find ourselves in the midst of an unpredictable business environment where many companies are operating in new ways and seeking new practices for maintaining efficiency and productivity.
In How Managers Can Support a Remote Workforce, Susan Jacobs provides tips and resources for helping you find new ways to support your workers as they make the shift from working in the office to working from home. You’ll also find recommendations on how you can retain employee engagement as you and your team move forward through these unprecedented times.
Here’s a look at what you can expect to find in this eBook:
- Management strategies for supervising a dispersed workforce
- Insight on how to maintain a healthy work/life balance when working from home
- Tips on how to retain fluid communication between remote workers
- Advice in how to use technology for efficient collaboration
- And more
Download your free copy today and discover new tips and strategies for providing your organization the support it needs to navigate these unprecedented times.
Please log in or join with a free membership to download this publication.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer