- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Started in eLearning
February 13, 2020
by Catherine Lombardozzi
eLearning has become an essential tool within the learning and development industry and constantly evolves depending on new technologies and ever-changing business environments. With eLearning on the rise, it may be time to start looking into taking your eLearning skills to the next level.
In Getting Started in eLearning, Catherine Lombardozzi examines credible resources from The eLearning Guild designed to help kick-start one’s professional growth in the eLearning field. Because eLearning has become vital tool for learning professionals, several white papers, research reports, and archive material have been curated into a convenient list so you can find available tools and resources to help you in your future learning projects!
Here are a few of the resources covered in this eBook:
- Articles for professional and personal development
- Research reports on instructional design
- Articles and interviews on corporate digital learning
Download your free copy today to start exploring an array of articles, research reports, interviews, and more that could help you cultivate new learning strategies!
Please log in or join with a free membership to download this publication.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner