- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Moving to eLearning: 283 Tips on Shifting Content and Experiences
August 23, 2018
The classroom is an entirely different environment and provides a different feel than eLearning, so how does one make the shift to eLearning and maintain the unique affordances of the classroom experience?
This eBook, Moving to eLearning: 283 Tips on Shifting Content and Experiences, provides tips from members of The eLearning Guild who’ve experienced the transition from the classroom to eLearning themselves, with a focus on moving content and experiences. This eBook is the second of a three-part series—part three will be released later this year; part one, Moving to eLearning: 154 Tips on Getting Started, was released earlier this year.
These tips include:
- What’s critical when preparing to develop eLearning from face-to-face content
- Adapting classroom content and experience
- Mistakes to avoid when moving content to eLearning
Download your copy today and find advice on successfully moving content and experiences from the classroom into eLearning.
Please log in or join with a free membership to download this publication.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner